– PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES –
As part of its business leconfortalaplage.com is led to process information about you. For example, by browsing our website by filling out a contact form, or by booking, you send us information, some of which is likely to identify you (“personal data”)
We only use your personal data in the cases provided by the regulations in force:
- The execution of a contract that we have concluded with you, and / or
- Compliance with a legal obligation, and / or
- Your consent to the use of your data, and / or
- The existence of a legitimate interest in using your data. The legitimate interest is a set of commercial or business reasons that justifies the use of your data by leconfortalaplage.com.
For any question relating to our documents, you can contact the manager at email@example.com
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENTS MENTIONED IN THIS DOCUMENT?
The person in charge of the treatments mentioned by this document is the Company LeConfortALaPlage, registered with the Registry of the Commercial Court Perpignan under the siret ……………………., Whose head office is located 16 avenue of the big Beach, residence Iones , 66420 The Barcares.
- WHAT ARE THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND IN WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES DO WE COLLECT US?
The data you send us directly
On the occasion of the various contacts that we have with you, you can be brought to communicate us information which concerns you. They are collected especially during your bookings on our site.
The data we collect during our business relationship
The data we collect during our business relationship with you includes the following:
– Your names, first names, phone, email and postal addresses.
The data we collect automatically.
- Data collected through cookies
A cookie is a text file that is posted when you visit an online site, application, or advertisement and stores it in a specific area on your computer or mobile device’s hard drive. Cookies are managed by your Internet browser and only the sender of a cookie can decide to read or modify the information contained therein.
A cookie has a limited validity period. Its deposit and storage on your terminal are done in compliance with the applicable legislation and subject to the choices you have expressed and that you can change at any time, under the conditions specified in Article 9 below.
A cookie does not identify you personally. It allows its transmitter to recognize your terminal and collect a certain amount of information relating to the navigation carried out from this terminal. Cookies have several functions, such as allowing you to navigate efficiently on a site or an application, remembering your choices, goods and services that you want to buy, offer you relevant advertising content according to your interests expressed during your navigation. You inquire with:
- Data collected by standard Internet technologies
The purpose of these technologies is to improve your experience on our site.
These technologies give us access to the following information:
- Information about your use of our website;
- Information about the presence of cookies on your device, the time and date of consultation of a page, and a description of the page where the web beacon is put;
Our site may also include scripts, pixels and third-party redirects. These technologies allow third-party service providers to collect certain information such as your browser type, and the web page that has redirected you to our website.
Data relating to minors
In principle, our stays are aimed at adults who are able to book a stay.
The minor user must obtain the consent of his legal guardian before the communication of personal data concerning him.
Third party data
Before offering a third party a stay, you must ensure that the person concerned agrees that his personal data, including his mailing address and email, are communicated to us.
Exclusion of any sensitive data
LECONFORTALAPLAGE.COM does not collect any sensitive data concerning you. Sensitive data includes: racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, health data or sexual orientation. If such information was in any way communicated to us, it will be deleted.
- WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF USING YOUR DATA?
This article tells you the main purposes for which we use the data mentioned in Article 3.
Operations required to provide products or services
- Management of your reservations
- Customer relations: communication by e-mail for any question or complaint;
- Conducting satisfaction surveys;
- Sending information on reservations;
- Management of the exercise of your rights over your personal data, under the conditions provided for in article 9;
- Verification of the respect of the applicable legislation, of our contracts and general conditions of sale.
Marketing and commercial prospecting operations
- Postal standards update, enrichment and deduplication of your personal information in a database
- Sending of marketing, advertising and promotional offers related to our services by e-mail,
- Customized loyalty or commercial prospecting actions;
- Collection of customer reviews;
- Development of trade statistics.
- Transactions related to commercial partnerships
- Sharing, exchanging or renting files with business partners in compliance with applicable regulations and security requirements;
- DURING HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data are kept for a period of time in accordance with the legal provisions or proportional to the purposes for which they were recorded. Certain retention periods meet the legitimate interest of Leconfortalaplage.com as specified in the introduction.
|Data categories||Purposes||Retention periods|
|Data set||Creation and management of a customer file||3 years after data collection or last contract|
- WHO IS LIKELY TO ACCESS DATA
WHAT WE COLLECT ?
Access to data if you have booked through a booking platform.
- Airbnb, Booking.
- Relations with leconfortalaplage.com
To allow you to book your stay some of your personal data are automatically transmitted to Beds24.com our Channel Manager, and Stripe.com our secure payment platform to allow you to pay for your stay.
- HOW ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
As the controller, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against tampering, accidental or unlawful loss, use, disclosure or unauthorized access. authorized, and in particular:
- Securing access to our premises and our computer platform;
- Securing access, sharing and transfer of data;
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ?
Your rights regarding access to your personal data
You have the right to access your personal data and request that it be rectified, supplemented or updated. You can also request the deletion of your data or oppose their treatment, provided you justify a legitimate reason.
Finally, you can formulate guidelines for the retention, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
Before responding to your request, we may verify your identity and / or ask you to provide us with more information to respond to your request. We will endeavor to comply with your request within a reasonable time and, in any event, within the time limits set by law. In the event of an unsatisfactory response, you can lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL).
Your rights to oppose commercial solicitations
- Commercial solicitations electronically (e-mail):
We respect the rules of Article L.34-5 of the Post and Electronic Communications Code which provides for the preliminary and express collection of your consent for the sending of commercial prospecting by electronic means (e-mail).
However, your express and prior consent is not mandatory when you are already a customer of confortalaplage.com and the purpose of our solicitation is to offer products or services similar to those we have already provided.
In any case, you always have the possibility to oppose the reception of these solicitations by soliciting it by e-mail.
Your rights to accept and manage cookies
The registration of a cookie on your navigation terminal is subject to your wishes. You can at any time modify your choices regarding the acceptance or rejection of cookies stored on your device, either on your browser or online with different operators. In order to manage cookies as close to your wishes as possible, we invite you to set your browser according to the purpose of the cookies.